Friday, March 20, 2009

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

I am so pathetic!  I keep telling myself that "tomorrow's the day" and then I make big bad choices like going to Buffalo Wild Wings and eating 12 boneless wings and some fries!  And then I wonder why I feel so crappy and I can't sleep?  DUH Jenny!!  Who am I kidding?  My diet can't start "tomorrow"  because "tomorrow" is never "today!"  I don't like how I feel, I don't like how I look, and I keep making excuses for looking and feeling the way I do.  It's always "work is too stressful,"and  "I am too busy to go to the gym."  I seem to have forgotten how much better I handled the stress when I was in shape!  

I am recommitting right now to loosing the weight and more importantly, getting healthy and you all are my witnesses!  I am doing it this time, and I AM DOING IT FOR GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment