Saturday, March 7, 2009

My day and My thoughts

Today has been great. I went out to brunch with Mary my Step-motner -in-law and then we went to have manicures and pedicures. It was much needed and much appreciated. I always enjoy spending time with Mary. I'm very lucky to have a mom-in-law like her.

Tonight me and the girls are going out on the town since my husband, Phil is out of town at a Bachelor party. Thanks guys. It should be fun though... It's been a long time since I'v been able to go out with the girls.

I've probably spent way too much money this weekend but I figure that it's my birthday and that gives me the right to spend. Plus, Phil isn't here to do anything for me so... I guess I have to get my own present... or presents :)

I'm pretty lucky to have the life I have. I really don't have too much need for anything. I have wonderful friends and family and I am very well off for my age and my job. We just bought a house and we move in in April. I'm really looking forward to not having to move again for awhile. A long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment