Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why don't we ever make the best of things?

I just don't understand why people have to always be so negative. I'm a person who really likes to see the best in people and in every situation. It really drags me down when people are always complaining about where they are, what they are doing in their lives, who is to blame for their situation...(and it's never themselves.) I'm so sick of people not taking ownership for their actions and instead, putting the blame on everyone but themselves.

And another thing... why is it that I am looked down upon by certain people because I try to see the good side in everything? It really upsets me when I'm doing everything that I can to make things go smoothly, I listen to people bitch about what's going on, I try to smooth things over and yet I'm the one they don't want to be around. I guess I'm too nice and I just need to care less about others and more about my situation.

In my opinion, people need to accept what is in front of them, and make the best of of the situation they are in. It does no good at all to whine and complain about the cards we have been dealt. Yes, bad things happen, yes, I understand being upset, yes, many people don't deserve what happens to them, but life is not fair. We have to get over it and move on with our lives. I'm so tired of the negativity! I wish there was an easy way for me to be immune to it. I guess that's part of life though. It's just so hard to stay positive when everything around me is bringing me down.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are so positive... and make me smile when i complain. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete