Thursday, March 5, 2009

A New Year, A New Me...

My birthday is this Sunday March 8th and I've decided that this year is going to be dedicated to me. What do I mean? I want to use this blog to write down my goals and by doing so hopefully stay committed to them.

My Goals for year 26 are:
1. To become closer to God.
2. To get down to my ideal weight of 160 and maintain it (that's about 20 pounds to lose).
3. To run a 5k race or longer.
4. To start and maintain a garden at my new house.
5. To do whatever it takes to make my life fulfilling and to make me a happier person.

I am hoping that whomever chooses to read this that they can give me words of encouragement along the way... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. let's loose 20lbs together... by the end of May? You game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally game. Want to make a wager?

    ReplyDelete